Rigger – Theoretical and Practical Training Course
Training of specialists looking to acquire rigging skills of packing and maintenance of main and reserve square canopies.
- Theoretical training – 20 hours
- Practical training – 45 hours. Practical course includes 20 practice reserve packjobs.
- 7 days training sessions since 9 A.M. till 8 P.M.
Class size: 1-2 students
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 1:2
Rigger Course Pre-Requisites:
- Candidate must have at least 100 parachute jumps experience
- Advanced skills on main parachute packing – candidate must be able to pack main parachute in under 10 minutes.
The graduate will be able to pack main and reserve parachutes, assemble, maintain and inspect parachute system with square canopies.