Military Static Line – Round Assault Parachutes
The initial airborne training course.
- Theoretical ground classes
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Basic training course of static line airdrop
Students will graduate with 3 jumps
- 1 day of ground classes
- 2 jumping days
Class Size: 10-20 students
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 1:10
Military Static Line Course Pre-Requisites:
- Candidate must pass examination in health to get permission for parachute jumps
- Candidate’s weight must not exceed 120 kg
Gained skills will allow the specialist to jump static line under controlled conditions, in normal weather conditions, to prepared landing zone with dimensions at least 500*500 meters in size.