Training course for specialists who graduated MTM 2 program, designed to gain skills of parachute jumps with suspended parachutist’s drop bag up to 150 kg.
- Theoretical ground school
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Training jumps upon MTTB program, in normal and bad weather conditions
Student will graduate with 10 jumps
- 1-2 days of ground classes
- 1-2 days of timeout for rest and additional training
- 4-5 jumping days
Class size: 2-4 students
Instructor ratio per student: 1:4
MTTB Course Pre-Requisites:
- Accomplished MTM 2 course or foreign equivalent
- Background experience 10 jumps upon MTM 2 program, minimum 50 parachutes jumps, and at least 10 tandem jumps within the last 180 days
- Candidate must pass examination in health to get permission for parachute jumps
- Candidate’s weight must not exceed 100 kg
The graduate will be able to select and follow the landing pattern,conduct a jump using SWS Force Tandem parachute system with parachutist’s drop bag up to 150 kg, in normal and bad weather conditions, both daytime and dusk, within a group, to unequipped landing zone 25*25 meters in size, using oxygen and navigation gear.