Basic Life Support (BLS)
Training course Basic Life Support (BLS) on first pre-medical aid in case of basic medical emergencies. The course is conducted by our partners Trauma Medical Solutions hosted by SWS Academy.
BLS course covers what to do in the event of basic medical emergencies (loss of consciousness, cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, and choking).
This program conforms to Ministry of Health1 requirements and international American Heart Association protocols, last revised in 2015.
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Artificial lung ventilation. Restoration of adequate ventilation
- Chain of survival
- First aid for new-born and children
- Blood-borne infections. Personal protective equipment Персональне захисне спорядження, precautionary measures
- Legal aspects of first aid
- Psychologic aspects of first aid
Course Duration: 8 hours. Theory to practice ratio – 2:3
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 1:10
The graduates get necessary skills of life support in case of basic medical emergencies. Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be issued an internationally recognized certificate.