Military Freefall Training Course, HAHO
- Training course for specialists who graduated HALO 1/2 programs designed to gain skills of landing to remote unequipped landing zone, with long-term and long-distant canopy flight.
- Preparation to parachute jumps upon HAHO program carrying large-size portable containers, weapon, oxygen and navigation gear.
- Theoretical ground school (selecting drop point, navigation, meteorology)
- Navigation gear
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Training jumps upon HAHO program with navigation gear
- Training jumps upon HAHO program carrying navigation gear, large-size portable container (up to maximum permissible weight), long containers, weapon, oxygen and navigation gear.
Students will graduate with approximately 30-40 jumps
- 7 days of jumping with navigation gear in normal conditions led by an instructor
- 7 days of individual jumps with navigation gear in bad weather conditions, with full combat gear.
Class Size: 6-10 students
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 1:6
HAHO Course Pre-Requisites:
- Accomplished HALO 1/2 course or foreign equivalent
- Background experience at least 50 freefall jumps
- Candidate must pass examination in health to get permission for parachute jumps
- Candidate’s weight must not exceed 120 kg
The graduate will be able to prepare and perform a parachute jump, select and follow the landing pattern in normal and bad weather conditions, at daytime and dusk, within a group, to the limited/unequipped landing zone 5*5 meters in size, up to 25 km from touchdown, carrying large-sized portable cargo containers, weapon, oxygen and navigation gear.