Training course for the specialists who graduated MTM 1 program, designed to gain skills of parachute jumps with passenger and additional equipment (portable cargo container, weapon, oxygen gear).
- Theoretical ground school
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Training jumps upon MTM 2 program, in normal and bad weather conditions
Student will graduate with 10 jumps
- 1-2 days of ground classes
- 1-2 days of timeout for rest and additional training
- 4-5 jumping days
Class size: 2-4 students
Instructor ratio per student: 1:4
MTM 1 Course Pre-Requisites:
- Accomplished MTM 1 course or foreign equivalent
- Background experience 10 jumps upon MTM 1 program, minimum 50 parachute jumps within the last 180 days, at least 10 of them should be tandem jumps
- Candidate must pass examination in health to get permission for parachute jumps
- Candidate’s weight must not exceed 120 kg
The graduate will be able to select and follow the landing pattern, conduct a jump using SWS Force Tandem parachute system with passenger who has no parachute jumping experience, in normal and bad weather conditions, both daytime and dusk, to prepared landing zone 50*50 meters in size, carrying large-sized portable cargo containers, weapon, oxygen and navigation gear.