AFF training course for beginners is the fastest way to becoming a qualified skydiver. The graduates get USPA “A” license.
- Theoretical ground school
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Wind tunnel training
- Basic preliminary training for freefall jumps performing
- Training jumps upon freefall skills improvement program
Students graduate with 25 jumps
Wind Tunnel Time: 15 minutes
- 1 day of ground school and wind tunnel training
- 2 days of timeout for rest and additional training
- 12 days of jumping
Class Size: 3-12 students
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 2:1
Graduate will be able to prepare and perform freefall parachute jump, select and follow the landing pattern in normal weather conditions, at daytime, to prepared landing zone 50*50 meters in size.