Training program for MFF graduates, designed to improve skills of landing to the limited unequipped landing zone.
- Theoretical ground school
- Practice all parts of the jump
- Individual training jumps upon BMCCC program
- Training jumps upon BMCCC program within a group
Students will graduate with 30 jumps
Class Size: 6-10 students
Instructor Ratio Per Student: 1:6
BMCCC Course Pre-Requisites:
- Accomplished MFF training course or foreign equivalent
- Background experience at least 25 freefall jumps
- Candidate must pass examination in health to get permission for parachute jumps
- Candidate’s weight must not exceed 120 kg
The graduate will be able to prepare and perform a parachute jump, select and follow the landing pattern in normal and bad weather conditions, daytime and dusk, within a group, to the limited/unequipped landing zone with dimensions 10*10 meters in size.